Gift Aid

If you are a UK tax payer you could increase your donation by a whopping 25% at no extra cost to yourself. (In fact if you are a higher rate tax payer you can even get a tax rebate.)

All you need to do is to let us know that you wish us to claim gift aid on your donations, make a declaration that you will pay an amount of income tax and/or capital gains tax that exceeds the tax that will be reclaimed, and we'll take it from there.

Things change

If your tax circumstances change please let us know and we will start / stop reclaiming gift aid accordingly. You can either email us ( ) or send us a note here: